The London ICE conference is (as you already know) a spectacular event in the iGaming industry. It’s a grand conference, annually held at the London Excel Exhibit halls in the Royal Victorian Docks. However, due to Covid-19 and the surrounding restrictions of this global pandemic the show has been canceled and pushed forward several years in a row. But this year it’s finally happening!
Pre registrations and networking events starts already today. But tomorrow, on the 12th of April the show officially opens its doors once again to an exited crowd. People seem more than ready to meet with their partners again, scout for new games and technologies to incorporate into their business as they drink and loot stands along their way. If you haven’t got your tickets already you can register for free using this link.
Together never felt so goodThis years slogan for the London ICE 2022 event.
Exhibition overview – ICE 2022
There is soo much to see at this years show. And apart from the main attraction, the exhibiting companies, the floorplan includes and is divided into several different focus zones. So get familiar with the map and start carving out your path to cover all the areas you find interesting.
- The Ampersand (Free-to-join research and knowledge sharing initiative).
- Consumer Protection Zone (Talks and demonstrations on responsible gambling).
- Pitch ICE (The showcase for startups demonstrating the latest ideas and technologies that will shape the future of the iGaming industry).
- E-sports Arena (A complete learning experience and demo center).
- A hosted Buyers Lounge
Floorplan – ICE 2022
Above is a more detailed floorplan overview of the show, where you’ll find the position of every exhibiting company and the location of their stand.
Attending companies – ICE 2022
Below is the list of all companies attending the London (ICE 2022) Show.
AB Svenska Spel
ABG Sundal Collier
Ace Competition LTD
Advice Law Firm
Alderney Gambling Control Commission
ANJ (French Gambling Authority)
ARAM Sp. z o.o.
Bermuda Casino Gaming Commission
Canadian Bank Note Co. Ltd.
Captivate Lega & Sports Solutions
Casinos Austria International
CCA LAW FIRM
Christchurch Casino’s LTD
Click Gaming Group
Coach Kybet + HSDC
Code Red Esports
Code Red Esports Ltd
Continental Ventures Ltd
Continental Ventures Ltd.
Cyprus Gaming and Casino Supervision Commission
D11 Gaming & Esports
Danish Gambling Authority
Digital Isle of Man
Dutch Ministry of Justice and Security
Endeavour Group Ltd
ESL Pro League
Esports and the Law
Esports Integrity Commission
Esports news UK
Esports Research Network
EXCEL LEC Limited
EY Strategy and Consulting Co., Ltd.
Flutter Entertainment plc
Game Play Network | b spot
Gaming Board For The Bahamas
Gaming Commission of Ghana
Genesis Global Ltd.
Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner
GM Gaming Limited
Grand Casino Baden
Grand Casino Luzern
Grand Casino Luzern AG
Guild Esports PLC
H20 Esports Campus Amsterdam
Huddle Gaming IOM Ltd
Imperial College London
Jogos Santa Casa
Joining Ellen Zavian
Jung von Matt
Lagos State Lotteries and Gaming Authority
LeoVegas Gaming Group
LeoVegas Gaming PLC
Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures
Ministry of the Interior
Napoleon Sports & Casino
Nederlandse Loterij org
Ogabet Games Global Ltd
OM BPM LLP
Optimise Plus Marketing and Communications
Österreichische Lotterien Ges.m.b.H.
Österreichische Lotterien GesmbH
Pink Panda Media
Pragmatic Play Ltd.
Prime Sports (Jamaica) Limited
Prime Sports Jamaica Limited
PT TAMAL INDO
Ramon y Cajal Abogados
Rato & Cortés, Sociedade de Advogados, SP, RL
Resorts World New York & Catskills
Responsible Gambling Council
Ruiz-Huerta & Crespo
Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Lisboa
SIA Sparta Media
SKW Schwarz Rechtsanwaelte
Slovak Gambling Regulatory Authority
Sports Entertainment Group
Supreme Ventures Limited
Supremes Ventures Ltd
Swipe Right PR
The Behavioural Insights Team
The Danish Gambling Authority (Spillemyndigheden)
The Gaming Board For The Bahamas
The Story Mob
tipp3 – Österreichische Sportwetten GmbH
University of South Florida
University of Turku
UNLV International Gaming Institute
W2 Global Data
WEBMEDIA DEVELOPMENT GHANA LIMITED
win2day / Austrian Lotteries
ZEAL Network SE
ZEK Gemicioglu Legal consultancy LTD
Conference agenda – ICE 2022
ICE VOX starts on Monday 11 April, the day before the ICE London 2022 exhibition opens. And it’s an excellent chance to meet up and network with your industry peers, before the real show begins on the 12th!
11th of April (09:15 –16:50) Monday
- 9:15 – 9:30 Chairman’s opening remarks.
- 9:30 – 10:30 THE POWER 5 KEYNOTE PANEL: Investment view and digitization of gambling and lotteries around the world.
- 10:30 – 11:00 MORNING BREAK.
- 11:00 – 11:40 The Big Questions: Investment panel: Views on the changing financial landscape of 2022.
- 11:40 – 12:20 Shared Experience: Driving better investment decisions for the casino floor: The strategy and minds behind the latest developments, buying decisions and experiences.
- 12:20 – 13:30 LUNCH.
- 14:00 – 14:25 Spotlight: Land-based casinos in the aftermath of Covid: Restructure, modernize, priorities and adapt.
- 14:25 – 14:55 OUT OF INDUSTRY Spotlight: Automation, Robotics, and the Metaverse: Revolutionizing Operations and the Guest Experience.
- 14:55 – 15:25 AFTERNOON BREAK.
- 15:45 – 16:15 Shared experience: The workforce as stakeholders: The post-Covid employee and benefit parameters.
- 16:40 – 16:50 CLOSING REMARKS.
- 17.15: The Official ICE Mixer Networking Drinks at the World Pavilion, Capital Suite, ExCel.
12th of April (09:15 –17:50) Tuesday
FULL CONFERENCE DAY + MASTERCLASSES
- 09:20 – 13:40 MASTERCLASS 1: Customer journey land-based: Creating the next gen contactless payments.
- 09:20 – 13:10 MASTERCLASS 2: Customer journey online: Transforming your team operations to produce an enhanced customer experience online.
- 09:20 – 13:10 MASTERCLASS 3: Responsible gambling: Effective interaction and intervention.
- 14:00 – 17:45 MASTERCLASS 4: Customer acquisition: Successfully structuring partnerships.
- 13:30 – 17:45 MASTERCLASS 5: Global market roundtables.
13th of April (09:15 –17:50) Wednesday
FULL CONFERENCE DAY + MASTERCLASSES
- 09:20 – 13:10 MASTERCLASS 6: Vertical integration – How to successfully operate a full product portfolio.
- 14:00 – 17:35 MASTERCLASS 7: Creating the next Starburst: How to build a blockbuster slot.
- 14:00 – 17:35 MASTERCLASS 8: Crime, fraud and esports: Managing risk in the esports landscape.
- 14:00 – 17:35 MASTERCLASS 9: LatAm masterclass: The operational, strategic and regulatory ‘musts’ of doing business in LatAm.
14th of April (09:15 –17:50) Thursday